Do you have an outstanding scientific understanding of virology? Are you energized by collaborations with colleagues to solve challenging questions? Join a dynamic, growing and impactful team at Integral Molecular!
The Application Scientist will join our team of virologists and cellular biologists to develop pseudoviruses used in the characterization of therapeutic antibodies and vaccines. Our product puts us on the forefront of developing reagents used in the global responses to new, emerging and evolving viral threats. You will use your expertise to spearhead marketing initiatives and educate external customers about our product. You will contribute to new products and services by researching customer needs and collaborating with research teams to develop tailored solutions that address those needs.
This position offers a hybrid work model with 3 in-person workdays and remote flexibility for the rest of the week.
Integral Molecular is a Philadelphia biotech company developing and applying innovative technologies that advance vaccines and antibody therapeutics targeting difficult proteins. We are a close-knit, medium-sized company composed of smart, curious scientists who take an active interest in promoting the learning and development of our team. Our company is in an exciting growth phase where we are launching new products and reaching new markets.
What you will gain from working at Integral Molecular:
- Be the external face of a fast-growing product line at Integral Molecular
- Drive the design and implementation of novel product applications to advance vaccines and therapeutics
- Acquire expertise in scientific customer support and sales
- Highly scientific role that allows for a healthy work-life balance
- Ability to grow and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What you will do at Integral Molecular:
- Offer scientific guidance to customers on product utilization and engage in scientific discussions to troubleshoot experimental results
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer” and provide product feedback to Product Manager, Project Leader, and Quality Management Officer
- Represent the company at global scientific conferences, tradeshows, and customer site visits, using these occasions to collect information about state-of-the-art products in the field
- Deliver scientific presentations both in-person and virtually
- Foster excellent and close working relationships with internal research and marketing teams to produce customer-facing technical documents and marketing materials
- Create, review, and contribute to customer reports and statements of work
- Provide ideas and feedback on the development and execution of product line webinars/workshops/trainings that anticipate our customer needs
- Travel up to 10-20% time required (customer visits and conferences)