Responsible for providing assistance in the development and use of marketing communications, social media, advertising, copywriting and graphic design used by On Q Financial Mortgage Consultants and others as needed. Responsible for analyzing the company’s promotion potential and opportunities, and provide assistance in creating and executing an overall marketing plan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Research industry and company news in order to update and maintain social media presence.
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories for internal distribution.
- Coordinate and record videos for the You Tube channel.
- Design flyers, presentations, postcards and other market collateral.
- Update website as needed.
- Collaborating with Sales and Management on new marketing ideas, collateral and events.
- Coordinate, prioritize and complete marketing requests from Sales.
- Work with CRM systems to manage Sales team client databases and their marketing efforts.
- Utilize marketing e-mail systems to mass market on behalf of Sales and Business Development teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Advertising strongly preferred.
- One to two years related experience and/or training helpful.
- Experience in or knowledge of real estate or financial services preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Advanced mathematic skills in order to apply concepts to practical situations.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable customer service to clients, internal and external.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to effectively write and present information in group or one-on-one situations.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
- Excellent computer skills (in-depth knowledge of Microsoft office suite; InDesign, Photoshop and WordPress, HTML and graphic design highly desired).
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!