Advanced Home Health is looking for an LVN to be part of our wonderful team to support our continued growth. Advanced Home Health is a locally owned and operated agency. We are seeking talented and compassionate nurses that want to make a significant difference in the lives of their patients.
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsibilities include following the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct patient care as defined in California Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST ) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor/Nursing Supervisor.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.