EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for training lending personnel on products, software, policies, procedures, and all regulations pertaining to state, federal, and lending compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must maintain proficiency with all lending products and processes, lending related software, policies, procedures, and compliance regulations.
- Responsible for training all new lending staff on compliance, procedures, products, software, and policies of the bank, with a focus on the Loan Officer and FSR positions.
- Responsible for ongoing training to meet the needs of the ever-changing lending environment.
- Remain up-to-date on all facets of lending regulations to ensure curriculum is up-to-date.
- Be an active member of the implementation team for new lending products, focusing on training and developing procedures.
- Utilize job shadowing among departments as needed for training support.
- Attend continuing education programs that complement training responsibilities.
- Work closely with Loan Risk Manager, Loan Admin, Compliance, and Marketing departments to identify any special training needs.
- Monitor FSR production and incentives to determine potential training focus.
- Facilitate regular training updates via monthly FSR meetings.
- Assist Loan Risk Team with other duties and responsibilities as needed to include Appraisals, HMDA, Flood compliance, Disaster Recovery, and reviewing loans to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Update related Intranet pages as needed.
- Must be self- motivated.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow the directions of supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 5-6 years banking experience preferred.
- 3-4 years FSR experience preferred.
- 2-3 years Windows environment experience preferred.
- Experience using Loan Operating Software a plus.
- Proficiency of computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel and Power Point, 10 key and typing skills a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with a wide range of people and convey knowledge in a very comprehensible manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting and talking for long periods; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 10 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to other bank locations as needed.
- Willing to work flexible schedules.
- Normal office environment.
- Travel to other locations is required.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.