Asmodee North America (ANA) is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top-tier titles such as, CATAN, Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of all Marketing Initiatives for Atomic Mass Games, with a focus on ensuring that marketing plans and assets are communicated to stakeholders across all Asmodee Group.
- Maintain AMG’s library of marketing assets and ensure that assets are available for localization and use by Asmodee’s Distribution Units & Central Marketing
- Maintain the AMG marketing calendar, updating and communicating any date changes.
- Send regular updates to stakeholders across Asmodee Group to remind them of key dates and asset availability
- Coordinate submission of marketing assets to licensors
- Handle execution of freelance contracts
- Coordinate PR requests
- Coordinate internal review of marketing materials with the AMG creative team.
- Handle any asset requests from Asmodee Distributions Units & Central Marketing and route them through AMG’s internal process for creation.
- Provide support to Marketing Manager in creating marketing content as necessary.