Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role in software development? Are you passionate about finding creative solutions for complex software systems? Are you an individual with excellent troubleshooting abilities who pays close attention to details? Fantasy Flight Games (FFG) is looking for an eager candidate that exhibits these skills. Continuing reading more about this position and how you can apply online today!
Asmodee North America (ANA) is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top-tier titles such as, CATAN, Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position
The Application Developer position is part of the foundation of FFG’s interactive game development team. The main responsibility of this position is to create and troubleshoot software to bring to life both digital games and utility application for board games. Our Application Developers work with a team of developers using C# and Unity to create applications for computers, tablets, and smart phones.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Employ creative solutions to architect and implement systems supported by a variety of platforms.
- Maintain existing applications and provide support, content updates, and improved experiences to existing applications.
- Test, build, and launch applications for various devices and platforms within distinct deadlines.
- Communicate directly with customers and answer technical support questions. If necessary, work with customers to track down bugs.
- Work closely with other team members and with other FFG departments including art, graphic design, production, marketing, and sales.
- Adhere to FFG procedures and policies for efficient and high-quality product development, and work with management to continually improve them over time.
- All other duties as assigned by management.