- Help support the Director and Manager of standards and compliance as required.
- Inspect the orders when we receive them from manufacturer to make sure it is complete.
- Install and inspect the equipment prior totesting.
- Conduct testing for all the standards and guidelines that will apply. Record all testing information and take pictures. download files/reports created.
- After all testing is completed disassemblethe equipment and grade the ground for the next job ifinstalling outdoors.
- Take the tested equipment to recycle bins, cut up piles, or put back in stock if able.
- Obey all safety rules and report unsafe acts or conditions.
- Other duties may be assigned by manager or supervisor
- Analytical Decision-Making
- Learning & Development
- Planning & Organizing
- Professionalism & Integrity
- Risk-Taking/Creative Thinking
- Teamwork & Relationship-Building
- Results Orientation
- Managing Others
Education and/or Experience
Must have a minimum high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
No travel required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in report manager.
The ability to interpret blue prints, and installation sheets.
Proficient in the use of material handling equipment such as forklifts, tractor, and skid steer.
Capable of working with little or no supervision.
Able to use various testing equipment such as all test gauges, angle meter, dynamometer, drills, and impacts.
Must be able to read tape measure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. (50 pounds is the max)
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, except in the manufacturing environment where PPE may be required.