The Fund for Public Health in New York City (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
The Division of Information Technology aims to align technology solutions with the DOHMH mission by prioritizing resource use and deploying innovations that facilitate the agencys day-to-day activities and enhance staff productivity and efficiency. Our goal is to provide users with a reliable, stable, and safe computing environment, through the collaboration of the Bureau of Technology Strategy & Project Management provides business analysis and IT project management services to define and deliver IT solutions that meet all program needs.
The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is seeking a qualified individual to fill its HR Analyst role. The HR analyst will join a team responsible for provide administrative services to the Division of Informatics Information Technology & Telecommunication in areas of IT contracting and purchasing for software, hardware, maintenance, and professional services; HR related processing, IT budgeting and monitoring, and IT space planning and management.
- Analytic or specialized administrative or management work in HR and Administration assignments.
- Perform research activities by collecting information and data of current and historical nature for use in the preparation of reports.
- Obtains source materials by means of library research, examination of records, published materials, or personal interviews.
- Prepares written reports.
- Maintains records of factual and statistical information.
- Performs quantitative analysis and prepares reports.
- Process HR package for hiring, promotions, resignation.