The Fund for Public Health in New York City (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
The Division of Information Technology aims to align technology solutions with the DOHMH mission by prioritizing resource use and deploying innovations that facilitate the agencys day-to-day activities and enhance staff productivity and efficiency. Our goal is to provide users with a reliable, stable, and safe computing environment, through the collaboration of the Bureau of Technology Strategy & Project Management provides business analysis and IT project management services to define and deliver IT solutions that meet all program needs.
The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Procurement Analyst role. The procurement analyst will join a team responsible for providing administrative services to the Division of Informatics Information Technology & Telecommunication in areas of IT contracting and purchasing for software, hardware, maintenance, and professional services; HR related processing, IT budgeting and monitoring, and IT space planning and management.
- Prepare and review solicitation documents to ensure conformity to agency requirements and citywide standards. Make recommendations for small purchase awards.
- Utilize software application, in addition to electronic and online databases to monitor procurement processing, as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, local regulations, and laws for grant funding, MWBEs or capital funding.
- Monitor all assigned procurements to ensure processing without delays.
- Review purchase orders and contract documents for completeness
- Performing other duties as required to ensure that procurement is completed on schedule and in conformity with agencys policies
- Overseeing acquisition of computer hardware, software product and services, office supplies and equipment
- Preparing solicitation documents required for all methods of procurement (MWB/E, OGS, GSA, Sole Source, RFP)
- Review, track and update purchasing goods and services
- Conduct cost/price analyses and negotiate with vendors to obtain the most advantageous contract terms and pricing for the agency
- Draft scopes and budget documents for goods and services contracts
- Ensure vendors are registered in FMS and PIP
- Request and Process payments in the agencies payment processing system