The Director of Operations is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the operations of Xtra Crispy, LLC. In collaboration with ownership, the Director of Operations develops policies, procedures, systems, and resources to achieve the stated goals of Xtra Crispy, LLC.
- Ensure that the financial, administrative, culinary, and service operations of Xtra Crispy, LLC are executed to the highest professional standards.
- Establish and implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems in conjunction with executives and staff members.
- Ensure that Xtra Crispy, LLC operates in compliance with all applicable laws and regulatory guidelines, especially those involving food and workplace safety.
People & Culture
- Develop and inspire a culture of kindness and service throughout the organization that extends into the community.
- Guide staff in creating hospitable, positive, memorable guest experiences by providing an engaging and safe environment for the team.
- Perform human resource functions such as hiring, scheduling, onboarding, training, performance reviews, and professional development plans.
- Hire, train, and develop management staff to create depth in the leadership bench, foster sustainable methods of operation, and ensure future goals are met.
- Periodically work the floor to keep a finger on the pulse of the service experience.
- Oversee the organization’s financial systems and targets, including budgets, pricing strategies, sales projections, financial reporting, and cost control strategies designed to ensure financial sustainability and profitability.
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Direct administrative activities related to the restaurants’ operations, including oversight and maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits.
- Develop or implement marketing strategies, including social media campaigns or sales promotions.
- Contribute to future projects by organizing and utilizing all available resources, data, and research to formulate an adaptable, scalable plan and budget designed to efficiently and effectively meet growth goals.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Implement and oversee environmental management or sustainability programs addressing issues such as recycling, composting, conservation and waste management.
- Network with professionals within relevant industries to broaden the organization’s perspective and create more informed business strategies.
- Build and foster positive outreach programs within our community that align with the company’s mission, vision and values.
- The ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others is an essential function of this position.
- Regular, timely, and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position.
- All other duties as assigned.