VISTA REAL CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL
Seasonal Full-Time, Monday - Friday
Duration of seasonal employment not to exceed 6 months.
Help Us Change Lives
We live by the motto that “There is a Student in Front of Everything We Do” and we are very passionate about it. Do you have a passion to work with students? If so, then this is an exciting opportunity for you! You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of students supporting their growth and development. Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it’s your turn.
How You Will Make an Impact:
The Vista Real Expanded Learning Opportunity (LELO) Technician supports education and administration staff in creating and maintaining files for student work. This position will organize, retrieve, and review documents for accuracy, and report findings to management. This position will perform functions of data input, correspondence, and communication, and maintain a student tracking spreadsheet. This position reports to the Principal or Designee.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: This list is illustrative only and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of tasks performed by this classification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Oversee registration process and application completion.
- Prepare, send, and obtain enrollment documents via electronic signature (DocuSign, Adobe).
- Review and verify accuracy for completed enrollment forms.
- Create students’ folders.
- Enroll students’ and assign supervising teachers,
- Assign students’ courses.
- Send and Collect Student Learning Logs.
- Maintain Pre-Enrollment Master List.
- Organize students’ folders by teacher.
- Check Student Learning Logs for accuracy and verify student daily attendance.
- Communicate daily with Management and other team members.
- Print and organize transcript for school delivery.
- Print and review compliance documents for accuracy.
- Attend teacher close out appointments to collect Supervising Teacher and Highly Qualified Teacher signatures.
- Perform administrative duties, responsibilities, and activities as assigned. These may be changed or modified from time to time.