Master’s degree. LADC, LMFT, LCSW or LPC required with two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Thorough knowledge of human services as provided by community-based, non-profit service organizations.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply management principles and techniques.
- Considerable ability to plan, organize and direct a major program.
- Considerable ability to evaluate results and quality of service.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports.
- Proven interpersonal skills and supervisory ability.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
LADC, LMFT, LCSW or LPC required with two (2) years of supervisory experience. Incumbents may be required to secure professional certification and/or license. Valid Connecticut driver's license may be required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as 14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.