Employees shall possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High school or G.E.D. certification, degreed professional preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant paraprofessional experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Proficiency in GIS, CAD or Visio.
- Ability to quickly establish proficiency with RKI procedures and protocols for performing administrative work related to general administration and project work
- Possess valid Texas driver’s license and meet company’s automobile insurability requirements.
- Excellent written communication skills for preparing/assisting with proposals, reports, and other technical documents, including good vocabulary and grammar knowledge base.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point) with minimum typing speed of 55-60 wpm.
- Good organizational skills to utilize firm’s resources efficiently and effectively.
- Good math skills to perform and verify calculations.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment in a manner to produce quality documents.
- Ability to produce reports in an accurate, efficient and timely manner meeting quality standards.
- Requires a professional appearance, pleasant telephone voice, agreeable personality, and the ability to meet people and make them feel comfortable.
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks.
- Must be self-motivated and have ability to work independently.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the person assigned to this position. Principle duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibility assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job‑related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Raba Kistner provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.