Priester Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Captain for the Praetor 500 based in Wheeling, IL (PWK) that will operate approximately 400 hours per year. The ideal candidate is one who is engaging, cooperative and a dynamic team member, that aims to support the needs of the aircraft owner. This individual will need to possess a strong focus on safety combined with a can-do approach which is essential for success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with Priester Aviation policies and procedures.
- Ensures flight operations comply with all applicable regulations and aircraft operations adhere to appropriate operating manuals.
- Provide professional and friendly interpersonal interactions with the Owner/Client as well as vendor/support personnel. This includes personal appearance, service-based conduct, and solutions-based decision-making.
- Actively engages in the Safety Management System (SMS) and is familiar with SMS process and initiatives.
- Continually seek added efficiencies for flight operations and the flight department.
- Objectively seeks and communicates with Priester Leadership suggested system and process improvement that may be advantageous to the aircraft owner and Priester Aviation.
- Ensures correct communication of flight schedule and any updates with Flight Services.
- Work to identify operational or flight department issues and communicate those to Team Leader.
- Promote the integrity, reputation, and good standing of Priester Aviation amongst industry stakeholders, and enhance the image and goodwill of Priester.
This is an exempt position which requires flexibility to meet the demands of business.
Come be a part of it!
|Priester Aviation is the oldest, privately held Aviation Services company founded in 1945. Conveniently headquartered in the Midwest just outside Chicago, Priester Aviation has aircraft based around the country and operations around the world. Priester is a destination employer offering a cooperative work environment and a full suite of progressive, industry-leading benefits. From unlimited PTO, pet insurance, a matching 401K, employee wellness, tuition reimbursement, and top-notch health benefits, we invest in our team members. You are Priester.