- Experience in home maintenance including air conditioning, minor electrical and plumbing.
- Additional Specialized Technical Courses or Equivalent A Plus.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Ability to use working knowledge to maintain efficiencies and meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond to specific inquiries or complaints in a calm and timely manner.
- 5 years customers service experience
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English. Bilingual helpful.
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.