Education/Experience: The ideal candidate will offer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of general accounting
- Intermediate proficiency with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for accounting deliverables.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain an organized structure.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience using NetSuite and Concur is a plus.
This is a high growth, fast paced small organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.