- Daily property walk-thru inspection.
- Oversee repairs and maintenance with vendors, and ensuring the proper care of the property.
- Maintain pools, landscaping, utilities, roads, signage, clubhouse and other community infrastructure elements and improve the quality of the community by maintaining public areas in a clean and safe fashion.
- Comply to all maintenance and purchasing directives including but not limited to (a) property inspections (b) maintenance assignments (c) utility system readings and controls (d) landscaping and grounds (e) safety (f) special maintenance items.
- Prepare inventory homes for sale or rent and troubleshooting as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalency and Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- At least two years general experience in building trades, plumbing (interior and exterior), repair and replacement maintenance or handy work.
- With strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift 50 – 100 lbs. following appropriate safety procedures;
- Work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain);
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions;
- This is a safety sensitive role.
COMPENSATION: $14.50 - $16.00/hr (Based on experience)
All Full-Time employees are eligible for insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay after 90 days.
LOCATION: Causeway Village
Lakeshore Management Inc. is a dynamic, fast-growing company that has been in business since 1998 and has seen 65% growth in the past 10 years. We are established in several states across the nation; from Florida to Nevada, serving over 120 communities. Our Portfolio consists of Family and age restricted communities.
Covid-19 Protocols for all Candidates:
- Social Distancing (6 feet)
- Masks are required
- We provide sanitizer to keep hands clean
- If arrangements are needed please discuss with Hiring Manager