Who You Are:
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience or desire to work in program sales; comfortable making cold calls, pursuing leads, and developing client relations
- Ability to work independently and set and meet their own goals
- Customer service experience; ability to effectively meet customer’s needs
- Exceptional oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate NatureBridge's vision and competitive advantage.
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to manage multiple schedules and communicate logistical details effectively
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex legal and financial documents.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends.
- A commitment to the NatureBridge mission to connect youth to nature.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with at least four years of applicable industry experience.
*All NatureBridge Employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Final shot must occur 15 days or more before the start date. Here is the link to our full policy: NatureBridge COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. You must also pass a background check in order to be eligible for employment.
Why should you join the NatureBridge team?
- We are a mission-driven organization that values your contributions and supports you in making a positive impact on youth and the environment
- You will get to work in a beautiful natural setting with other dedicated staff who are passionate about the environment
- Work on a friendly and collaborative team across multiple NatureBridge Campus locations
NatureBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate based on any protected category, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression (including transgender expression or pregnancy), political affiliation, age, immigration status or disability. We encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume & cover letter addressed to Margaret Polyak (Ms.) to our Online Career Portal (link). In your cover letter, please describe how your skills and experience will set you up for success in this position.