The National Account Executive owns and oversees the revenue targets, sales activities, customer relationships and retention strategy for assigned accounts in ECRI’s Healthcare Insights & Analytics team. The National Account Executive will be responsible for bringing new business with third-party Payers, Health Plans and Medicare Administrative Contractors. The National Account Executive is a partner with ECRI clients, is the lead collaborator with ECRI Sales Teams, Business Lines, and support groups and is a resource for strategy decisions on the portfolio of ECRI offerings. The National Account Executive must be able to network, maintain and expand multi-level relationships within the Payer sector. The National Account Executive is an expert in the area of ECRI capabilities and products, has a strong understanding of the targeted Payer vertical, and demonstrates the sales leadership to proactively manage the selling process and grow new business.
- Achieves assigned individual and team revenue targets.
- Develops a strategic business plan and meets planned objectives in the Payer sector.
- Identifies new leads and maintains a pipeline of opportunities to exceed annual targets.
- Manages the sales process - driving opportunities, building the pipeline, and achieving customer loyalty.
- Hunts for new business opportunities while maintaining and growing assigned customer base.
- Consults with Payer customers to fully understand their strategy, needs and pain-points.
- Negotiates sound agreements to full execution. Coordinates contract negotiation with Legal.
- Seeks up-selling/cross-selling opportunities within existing customers.
- Becomes a valued Subject Matter Expect of ECRI's portfolio of products and services.
- Collaborates with customers bringing industry expertise and tailored solutions.
- Develops annual territory reviews and customer business plans.
- Coordinates client implementation, training. Monitors client utilization.
- Resolves client inquiries quickly through appropriate internal triage of the issue.
- Attends conferences and other industry events.
- Provides feedback to Business Lines, Sales Leadership and ECRI Management.