If you’re hard-working, will always return a wallet you find, a positive role model, fun-loving, full of endless amounts of energy, don’t mind being completely embarrassed, understand what true responsibility is, know when to turn your cell phone off, always remember to tell your mother you love her, hate to lose but are a good sport when you do, will stop and help someone in need, don’t blame others for your problems, sing in the shower, and believe that you can make a difference in the lives of kids, then by all means, fill out our application – we want to talk to you!
- Administer program curriculum and create daily camp schedules
- Manage 3-12 day camp counselors including scheduling work shifts and completing performance evaluations
- Communicate with parents
- Lead a team of counselors to create the magic of summer camp
- Direct the set-up and clean-up of camp
- Maintain and run a safe camp environment
- Understand that you are making a difference in the lives of kids
As a director, you run the show at each site. You are a role model and supervisor for counselors and set the example through your every word and action. You will make sure counselors have everything they need to lead activities and hold everyone at camp (including yourself) to high standards. We are about creating the ultimate environment where kids can just be kids, and we need great directors to do that!