Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
New Prospects- located in Bridgeport, Connecticut is uniquely positioned to offer gender-specific co-occurring enhanced intensive residential services to adult men and women. This program is designed to provide services for individuals who are experiencing difficulties stabilizing their substance abuse and mental health issues and seek short-term intensive treatment of approximately 30 days.
Tuesday to Friday 12pm - 8pm and Saturday 8am - 4pm
- Provides recovery support through self-directed, strength-based principles based on the Recovery Coach Ten Components of Recovery.
- Promotes recovery by leading group discussions, group activities, and conducting effective one on one recovery coaching sessions using active listening, motivational interviewing, personal, and professional experience.
- Encourages continued treatment after withdrawal management and helps to facilitate a warm hand off to higher levels of care within the RNP continuum and beyond.
- Conducts screenings as first point of contact for potential new admits.
- Recognizes the elements of client crisis, implements an immediate course of action (in consultation with supervisor) appropriate to the crisis and utilizes negative events to enhance overall treatment outcomes.
- Connects clients to community resources, organizations, and multiple pathways of recovery.
- Prepares agenda for supervision and utilizes supervision as needed to meet professional demands of job.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.