Who You Are:
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Two to three years’ administrative experience, preferably in nonprofit or development related work
- Previous data entry and database experience, Raiser’s Edge experience a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills for preparing reports and donor materials
- Able to track details in database management and production of donor materials
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
- Strong judgment and discretion, ability to maintain strict donor confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
*All NatureBridge Employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Final shot must occur 15 days or more before the start date. Here is the link to our full policy: NatureBridge COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. You must also pass a background check in order to be eligible for employment.
Why should you join the NatureBridge team?
- We are a mission-driven organization that values your contributions and supports you in making a positive impact on youth and the environment
- You will get to work in a beautiful natural setting with other dedicated educators who are passionate about the environment
- Work remotely in a flexible, collaborative and supportive environment, with occasional travel to our scenic National Park campuses and major donor hubs
NatureBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate based on any protected category, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression (including transgender expression or pregnancy), political affiliation, age, immigration status or disability. We encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume, cover letter and three references to our Online Career Portal (linked). Please address your cover letter to Jen Laughton (Ms.) and discuss how your skills and experience set you up to be successful in the role.