The Oaks of Clearwater is seeking a FT & PT Med Techs & Resident Aides for our Senior Living Community in downtown Clearwater, FL. Our 15 acre campus is on a bluff overlooking Clearwater Bay. We have Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and a 60 bed Rehab Center. This position will focus on the Assisted Living & Memory Care.
Join a 2020 Top Workplace and work with our wonderful team! Base pay & benefits in addition to an outstanding work environment.
Ideal candidate must be outgoing and personable & having prior Senior Living experience is a plus, but not required. Applicants with experience in senior living will be considered first.
Benefits offered to include:
- Health Insurance ($5,000 paid by employer)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance ($10,000 coverage paid by employer)
- Supplemental Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Complimentary Staff Education
- Employee Retention Programs
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Employee Trainer Incentive Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Applicants must have care and compassion for our elderly residents, be highly motivated and have the ability to multi task.
Successful candidates will be extremely dependable, detailed oriented, patient, and compassionate for the elderly.