We are actively seeking high energy applicants with Experience to deliver FUN & EXCITING activities to our residents!
Join a 2020 Top Workplace and work with our Activities team to build a calendar with stimulating activities and carry out planned events and daily activities in this rewarding position with opportunities to grow within the company.
This is a full-time position with hours that may vary month to month; however working every weekend with two flexible days off during the week is required.
Base pay & benefits in addition to an outstanding work environment that pays you to play games, take trips & have fun with our residents!
Ideal candidate must be outgoing and personable & having prior Senior Living Activities experience is a plus, but not required.
Applicants must have the following skills:
• Personality, personality, personality!
• Creative ideas for new and exciting activities/events/trips
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (preferred)
• Ability to keep up with high pace calendar and last minute ‘detours’
• Understanding of Social Media and it’s platforms (preferred)
• Schedule flexibility
• Ability to work as a team and follow our Activities Director
Applicants with experience in senior living activities will be considered first and people with talents in computers, photography, music or other creative arts are highly attractive!
If you are fun, energetic and seeking employment with a company that promotes career growth and success, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to visit our website at www.theoaksofclearwater.com. You may also fax resumes to 727-445-4998.