CNA or Medical Assistant with some substance abuse experience preferred.
- Spanish bilingual a plus.
- Physical ability to assist medically compromised clients. Push, pull and lift up to 40 pounds. Intermittent sitting, standing, walking, bending and stooping.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
- As appropriate assist clients with activities of daily living.
- Remain familiar with RNP’s policies and procedures.
- Remain consumer service driven.
- Ability to maintain relationships with clients and/or their family members.
- Ability to project a professional image.
Incumbents may be required to secure professional certification and/or license (e.g. CAC, SCCD, CCDP).
Valid Connecticut Driver’s license required.
Benefits(for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.