Priester Aviation is seeking qualified Flight Attendant candidates for a Challenger 604 aircraft based in the Pontiac MI, Flying Part 135 operations. The Flight Attendant is responsible for the overall safety of the passengers and provide excellent passenger service throughout the Flight Operation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supports, promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of Priester Aviation's Safety Management System and Quality Management System and security.
- Primary Responsibility is the Overall Safety of the Passengers, w/secondary Duties and Responsibilities to include Passenger Service throughout the Flight Operation.
- Performs all Duties & Functions of, and Maintains a High Proficiency in knowledge of the Priester Aviation, LLC General Operations Manual, Standard Operational Procedures, FAR’s, and Operational Specifications.
- Stocking Commissary: shop and purchase necessary items needed for aircraft. Maintain all snack items for freshness.
- Customer Service & Safety: Provide high level of onboard customer service and working knowledge of safety operations aboard aircraft.
- Training: Must comply with all aspects of Priester SOP's/GOM and FAM including CTS online training, INDOC, fingerprinting, etc.
- Aircraft Care: FA is responsible for pre and post flight aircraft cleaning and restocking.
This is an exempt position which requires flexibility to meet the demands of business.
Come be a part of it!
|Priester Aviation is the oldest, privately held Aviation Services company founded in 1945. Conveniently headquartered in the Midwest just outside Chicago, Priester Aviation has aircraft based around the country and operations around the world. Priester is a destination employer offering a cooperative work environment and a full suite of progressive, industry-leading benefits. From unlimited PTO, pet insurance, a matching 401K, employee wellness, tuition reimbursement, and top-notch health benefits, we invest in our team members. You are Priester.