With direction, provides day-to-day support for agency digital marketing programs, either alone or as a member of a team. This includes collecting, maintaining, and analyzing data for digital marketing accounts, and providing recommendations based on insights gathered.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time, including for reasonable accommodation purposes.
- Collect and analyze data from multiple studies using appropriate statistical methods (i.e. descriptive statistics, cross-tabulation, correlation), identifying trends and drawing conclusions taking into account secondary sources and industry knowledge
- Synthesize multi-study results, preparing detailed and accurate written reports (including data tables, charts, and graphics) with actionable insights for presentation to clients and media team
- Experience in digital marketing platforms including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and A/B Testing
- Recommend and oversee implementation of the most effective digital communications within client budgets for assigned agency clients
- Constantly explore new digital options, platforms and analyze for client benefit
- Update clients/agency with digital media trends and topics (integrate with other media
- Be visible in the community (ex: member of boards, events, nonprofits or associations)
- Excel at collaboration and communication with creative and client services
- Advocate for new business opportunities; develop and utilize network of reps
- Plan, create, communicate and evaluate client digital marketing campaigns for successful outcomes