Are you a talented social media professional who’s passionate about curating content and using social media platforms to reach target customers? Do you have experience with creating and managing digital advertising campaigns? Are you knowledgeable about social media trends as they rapidly evolve? Asmodee USA is looking for an individual who is driven and excited to maintain a deep understanding of a brands identity to ensure brand voice and personality come through in all social engagements.
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee Asmodees digital and influencer marketing efforts for our top brands and provide world-class digital content and experiences for our consumers. As a DMM, you oversee key agency partner(s) to develop and execute Asmodees U.S. digital marketing strategy and curate content (images, video, written) to reach Asmodees key target customers. You will also work with the U.S. Brand Marketing Director to develop and support an omnichannel marketing strategy that combines digital marketing with paid search, e-retail and owned website content to build brand recognition and drive retail sales. You will also work with web analytic tools to track campaign progress and maintain a dynamic performance dashboard.
- Create and manage digital advertising campaigns or their execution by external partners to support marketing initiatives around our top brands.
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams to develop high-quality, relevant digital content and ensure approval processes are maintained.
- Conveys in a clear manner the digital marketing plans to all stakeholders (sales, studios, marketing managers). Receives feedback and adapts plans according to needs. Reports return on investment for each campaign.
- Manages the ad spend efficiently and updates a weekly dashboard.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the brands identity and target positioning with core audiences. Be a steward for Asmodee brands; ensure brand voice and personality comes through in all digital marketing programs.
- As the lead for U.S. digital media, coordinate with global (corporate) marketing to localize shared campaigns and advise on ways to deliver on global brand priorities.
- Support influencer programs by approving and providing feedback on influencer social content, organizing product orders, and monitoring performance.
- Collaborate with external agencies to ensure best in class monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Lead post-specific reporting highlighting wins and providing recommendations on potential optimizations.
- Stay informed of digital marketing trends and digital channel capabilities as they rapidly evolve and provide channel and community insights with actionable next steps on an ongoing basis.
- Detail specific goals for return on investment for each advertising campaign (acquisition cost, conversion rates, ACOS).
- Develop reporting standards and metrics to communicate performance including but not limited to conversions, ROI, acquisition costs, market share.
- Identify, communicate and document objectives and success metrics for digital channels (engagement, views, online conversations, tone) as defined by either the digital marketing strategy or individual campaigns.
- Works with external partners (PR, reviewers, influencers, digital media vendors) to define plans and follow execution with attention to metrics.
- Understand and implement Asmodees values in daily work.