Are you looking for the next step in your Administrator career? Do you have outstanding organizational and communication skills? Can you prioritize multiple projects at a time? Asmodee USA is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Warehouse Administrator to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
Asmodee North America (ANA) is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top-tier titles such as, CATAN, Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide administrative support to the Warehouse/Logistics departments to ensure first-class service is provided to our customers and vendors.
- Process routing request and ASN’s for mass market orders through EDI or vendor web portals.
- Prepare all necessary shipping documentation related to international bookings and process all import/export documentation to clearing agents to include: (SLI, Packing Slip, Shipping Instructions, Bill of Ladings, and Certificate of Origin, etc.)
- Communicate and coordinate with customers, vendors, and other departments.
- Track and trace shipments, researching and resolving any issues regarding billing or shipping discrepancies, communicate timely correspondence back to both customers and vendors.
- Maintain and track all returns and provide counts to accounting and sales.
- Approve vendor invoices within 3 days of receiving and verifying accuracy of charges and assigning charges to appropriate departments. Provide manager with daily updates of the status of outstanding invoices.
- Maintain OSD procedures and database processing through claims with carriers and ensure documentation is tracked and complete.
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures including safety rules and regulations.
- Be accountable to company goals and department KPIs.
- Maintain a sense of urgency attitude adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Maintain and file all warehouse documentation in an efficient and organized manner.
- Handle projects and perform other duties as assigned by management.