Who You Are:
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Six months to one year experience in a customer service related field and/or training.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate ability to self-supervise
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Flexibility to work various hours throughout each week, including weekdays, weekends, early and late shifts.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
If you are interested in the role and do not meet every requirement listed, please still apply! We are interested in applicants with unique lived experience and skill sets.
*All NatureBridge Employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees must be fully vaccinated 15 days or more before the employment start date. Here is the link to our full policy: NatureBridge COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Employment eligibility is contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Why should you join the NatureBridge team?
- We are a mission-driven organization that values your contributions and supports you in making a positive impact on people and the environment
- You will get to work in a beautiful natural setting with other dedicated staff who are passionate about the environment
- You want to be part of an organization that is invested in growth, self-examination, and creating equitable and inclusive environments for staff and participants
NatureBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate based on any protected category, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression (including transgender expression or pregnancy), political affiliation, age, immigration status or disability. We encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume to our Online Career Portal; please answer the application questions instead of submitting a cover letter.