- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience as a clinical dietitian in an outpatient setting.
- Registration as a Dietitian with the Commission of Dietetic Registration and licensing with State of Oklahoma.
- Current and valid Oklahoma Dietitian license.
- Intermediate computer skills.
OFFICE: Mostly sedentary. Must be able to sit in a chair most of the day to do the work. Must be able to maneuver the body while sitting and using a computer keyboard. Minimal standing, walking, bending, carrying of light items (up to 15 pounds) such as papers, books, files, and lifting of mail baskets and office items.