This position is responsible for the administrative needs of the Talent Acquisition team. Deals with a diverse group of external contacts as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs recruiting duties as needed such as posting ads, sourcing and phone interviews.
- Accurately inputs data into Applicant Tracking System.
- Maintains corporate websites and social media platforms.
- Performs assignment double checks for the division.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the division, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
- Assists employees and clients with the successful completion, approval and submission of weekly timecards.
- Reports department metrics to Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Assists Talent Acquisition Team with overflow as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Microsoft; intermediate skill set level in Excel
- Detail Oriented.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This position is part-time (24 hours per week).
- Schedule can be flexible, but some hours on Mondays would be needed.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. This role routinely uses equipment such as computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. Occasional lifting of supplies may be required up to 25 lbs.
- No travel is required for this position