Complete Mobile Dentistry Inc. and Complete Dental Staffing (CMD and CDS) provide exceptional customer service and dental services to our service members and customers throughout the country by embodying our core values of quality, innovation, and perseverance. We pride ourselves on connecting dental professionals to various opportunities both in the government and private sector.
CMD is seeking an organized, enthusiastic administrative assistant to support our growing Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for providing remarkable customer service and support to internal and external customers. We need someone who is a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. In addition to administrative support, you will be able to design and spearhead marketing initiatives that compel your target audience to take on valuable action. We offer a flexible work week and we provide excellent work-life balance.
· Accurately inputs data into Applicant Tracking System
· Performs assignment double checks for different company divisions
· Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls
· Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
· Acts as project manager for special projects at the request of the division, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures, etc.
· Assists employees and clients with the successful completion, approval, and submission of weekly timecards
· Reports department metrics to Talent Acquisition Manager
· Develops and implements marketing campaigns, including digital and printed content, for various prospect audiences
· Develops engaging and appropriate content for website, social media platforms, and print media, including blog writing, visual content (video and graphics), print and digital advertisements, and flyers
· Assists with coordination of tradeshows and recruiting events, including marketing material, booth space (virtual or in person), and event logistics
· Assists in the curation of the website(s) (updating content, adjusting formatting as necessary, etc.)
· Manages social media platforms, including posting regularly, responding to inquiries, and tracking effectiveness of platforms
· Researches, develops, and maintains most effective paid and unpaid advertising tools, including Google Ads, industry advertisements, social media paid advertising, etc.
· Manages job postings for all programs in the company, including writing engaging job advertisements, managing postings on different platforms, and seeking out niche job boards for tough to fill positions
· Assists with pre-sales process and lead generation
· Tracks progress and success rates of different marketing initiatives
· Assists Talent Acquisition Team with overflow as needed
· All other duties as assigned