Registered Nurse (RN) recognized in the State of Connecticut. Previous experience in opiate treatment programming, co-occurring programming or similar community-based behavioral health organization preferred.
- Ability to provide caring and compassionate care.
- Specialized judgment, skill in observation, care, and counseling of clients with co-occurring disorders.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Evaluates patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed. Collaborates with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives, and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.
- Performs appropriate assessments of clients per policy and identifies physical, psychosocial, cultural needs to provide individualized care of the client.
- Provides direct patient care according to physician's order and appropriate protocols as evidenced by documentation in patient's medical record.
- Evaluates and recognizes changes in patients' physical and psychosocial status and revises the plan of care as necessary.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to behavioral health clients and to interact with the interdisciplinary team to achieve the desired outcomes for clients.
- Reflects ANA Scope and Standards of Nursing Practice (2015), ANA Code of Ethics (2015)
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the Director of Nursing Services/supervisor.
Current RN in the State of Connecticut required. Valid Connecticut driver's license may be required.
Certified CPR obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date.
Benefits(for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as 14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.