At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best Arts and Entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence, Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equity and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Team to produce marketing materials for Walton Arts Center and Walmart AMP. This position will also assist the department with various administrative needs including submitting invoices for payment, printing show and marketing materials, and managing the processing of complimentary tickets for media partners as well as other special projects as needed.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Assist Marketing Team with advertising plans for WAC and AMP shows
- Coordinate invoices for the department
- Manage advertising settlements for WAC and AMP shows
- Manage comp tickets for media partners and show marketing- including the requests, tracking and delivery
- Organize and update show materials
- Work with Marketing Team to create show promotions with media partners and local businesses
- Coordinate with Marketing Team on the distribution of Guidebooks, posters, and other marketing materials
- Provide proofreading and editing support for email marketing and other projects
- Assist email marketing as back-up support. Learn how to create email drafts, write, copy, and create lists
- Act as back-up for marketing screens and signage at both venues
- Work with Communications Coordinator on offsite events to cover event staffing, theme and set up. Represent WAC at events- with a strong focus on engagement and marketing/sales language as appropriate.
- Assist with meeting planning and notes, as well as presentations when needed
- Admin duties such as copies, assembling mailings, purchasing supplies
- Assist with special projects as needed