Registered Nurse (RN) degree required.
- Thorough knowledge in the provision of medical and detoxification treatment.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills.
- Substantial specialized judgment and skill in observation, care and counsel of individuals experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Scheduling flexibility required.
- Project a professional image at all times.
Current State of Connecticut Registered Nursing License required. Valid Connecticut driver’s license is required.
Benefits(for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.