This position provides bookkeeping and accounting functions for Pink Jeep Tours.
*Reporting relationships: This position reports to the Controller.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities – A/P
- Scan and process all payable invoices
- Process payments to vendors on a weekly basis
- Process commission checks for resorts and concierges
- Work closely with Sales personnel to ensure correct commission calculations
- Manages credit card activity
- Obtain proper approval for purchase requests
- Log PO’s in Excel or Sage as applicable
- Manage purchase order requests
- Obtains proper approval and logs PO’s in Excel or Sage as applicable
- Deposit all checks received and provide report to A/R Assistant
- Process employee expense reports using Expensables and upload data to Sage for check processing
- Prepare analysis of accounts as necessary
- Assist in monthly closing procedures
- Assist in training new hires on applicable accounting processes
- File and maintain accounting related records in compliance with record keeping requirements
- Maintain office cleanliness throughout the week; restock accounting supplies as needed
- Provide back up Receptionist/Support office duties including answering and directing phone calls, taking messages, and greeting/assisting visitors as necessary
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.