Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
In accordance with RNP's Mission Statement, Philosophy of Client Care and Code of Ethics as stated in the Personnel Policies and under the supervision of the Department Director keeps RNP program sites in a clean, orderly, safe and comfortable condition by performing the following duties.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Performs routine and scheduled patching and painting throughout the agency.
- Prepare surfaces prior to painting including scraping, sanding, priming or sealing surfaces.
- Fill cracks, holes and joints with caulk, putty, plaster or other fillers.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimates cost.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps switch plates prior to painting.
- Remove paint splatters, clean equipment and clean area painted to complete job.
- Assists with Snowplowing, cleans Ice and snow from sidewalks.
- Assists custodial crew as required.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.