- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service Training necessary
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft word, excel and other computer applications.
- Possess Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills preferred.
- Must be able to build and function within a team environment.
While performing the duties of this position, the individual may be required to lift up to 15 lbs.; stand and walk; and will frequently be required to sit for extended periods of time. Use hands to finger and operate general office equipment, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk. Vision requirements are close, distance, and peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Hearing requirements are a whispered voice at 20 feet.
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.