- Must manage and organize the glass cleaning operation according to approved standard operating procedures.
- Must manage time well. Must be able to perform daily tasks in a timely manner – improving productivity while minimizing idle time.
- Follow approved GMP manufacturing directions such as standard operating procedures and other instructions in support of production.
- Responsible for documenting all production operations in logbooks and/or batch records.
- Perform the scheduled clean room cleaning activities as described by the standard operating procedure.
- Assist the Production Manager and Production Supervisor as requested.
- Perform simple maintenance procedures such as vacuum pump oil changes.
- Must be willing to work shifts and weekends as necessary.
- These responsibilities may change based on the business demand and the company’s organizational needs.