Dimensional Innovations (DI) is a group of Designers, Makers and Innovators working together to create world-class experiences, places and products. Our Summer Internship Program is geared towards students entering their senior year of college, who have past, applicable internship experience. The UI/UX Design Internship is an hourly (non-exempt), full-time opportunity that runs from June 6th, 2022 - August 5th, 2022. At DI, you will work on real client projects alongside some of the most creative and inventive professionals in the industry. You’ll also have some fun along the way! You will return to school with practical knowledge and experience that is sure to enhance your skill set and career goals.
- Help communicate concepts through powerful visual storytelling
- Project presentation layout & design
- User Experience Design
- Conceptual design, design detailing, branding packages
- Gather inspiration & visual vocabulary
- Keeping up to date with popular culture, trends and industry news
- Conducting market research
- Proficiency in – Adobe CS, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, & Acrobat
- Knowledge of Google Sketchup, After Effects, and/or 3D Max is a plus
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Strong interest in user interface design
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to bring a fun, creative and energetic level of professionalism to the team
- Exude a “Go where needed’ attitude and outlook on role
- Preferred majors: Graphic Design, Industrial Design, UI/UX Design or similar degree
- Minimum experience requirement: completion of junior year of college
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and portfolio to www.dimin.com/careers. Applications will close on January 31st, 2022. Having the Developer Intern onsite in our Kansas City location is preferred for this internship, however, we will consider a hybrid or remote option.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and hold a valid driver’s license. Dimensional Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and depends on diversity of ideas, skills and perspectives to solve the world's toughest creative challenges, encouraging and amplifying every voice so we can create remarkable experiences for all.