Dimensional Innovations (DI) is a group of Designers, Makers and Innovators working together to create world-class experiences, places and products. Our Summer Internship Program is geared towards students entering their senior year of college, who have past, applicable internship experience. The Designer Internship is an hourly (non-exempt), full-time opportunity that runs from June 6th, 2022 - August 5th, 2022.
WE ARE DI and we liberate people from mediocre experiences.
We’re looking for a rock star Designer who is willing to push their designs to the next level and create amazing experiences for our clients. You will return to school with practical knowledge and experience that is sure to enhance your skill set and career goals.
- Hand sketch, digitally render or illustrate solutions throughout a variety of Design Phases: Conceptual, Schematic, Design Development and Construction Documentation
- Incorporate Project Leadership’s (ECD, CD and/or Project Lead’s) direction and feedback into proposed design solutions
- Be actively involved in developing concepts and producing documents to convey ideas to clients
- Support the success of studio team members
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to bring a fun, creative and energetic level of professionalism to the team
- Exude a “Go where needed” attitude and outlook on role
- Comfortable with failing while remaining positive
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to carry out instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to evaluate urgency of situation and prioritize tasks
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Preferred majors: Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Architecture or similar degree
- Minimum experience requirement: completion of junior year of college
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and portfolio to www.dimin.com/careers. Applications will close on January 31st, 2022. Having the Design Intern onsite in our Kansas City location is preferred for this internship, however, we will consider a hybrid or remote option.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and hold a valid driver’s license. Dimensional Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and depends on diversity of ideas, skills and perspectives to solve the world's toughest creative challenges, encouraging and amplifying every voice so we can create remarkable experiences for all.