The Junior Graphic Designer adapts established brand identity to create additional assets across multiple print and digital channels for Ninkasi Sales and Marketing teams. They will work in collaboration with the Visual Brand & Packaging Designer, and Marketing Team, to create and deliver assets to ensure a cohesive brand. This is a non-exempt, part-time opportunity,
At Ninkasi, we take our core values very seriously. All team members are expected to embrace and embody these values each and every day:
- One team.
- Quality output in everything we do.
- Creative pursuit of mastery.
- Integrity in our actions.
- Successful integration of work and life.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adapt established brand to design marketing assets for print and digital channels, such as posters, tasting cards, event assets, website graphics, and social media graphics for Ninkasi brand and The Ninkasi Better Living Room.
- Uphold brand identity standards as established by Ninkasi Brand Guidelines and Marketing Team.
- Create deliverables on established timelines to allow for necessary proofing and distribution.
- Adhere to process for the organization, delivery, archival and distribution of all visual assets.
- Maintain the Ninkasi website through updating graphic, text, and photo elements.
- Actively participate in relevant team, project, and company meetings.
- Manage time efficiently and organize workload according to established company priorities.
- Communicate effectively and maintain respectful relationships with all Ninkasi team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
Education: 4-year degree with an emphasis on art/graphic design or related field OR equivalent experience and training.
Experience: 1-2 years in graphic design role or internship, or recent graduate from a design program.
- High or intermediary skills of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.).
- Knowledge of and ability to design for print and web.
- Comfortable with developing and managing online systems such as uploading final assets to WordPress, project management in Asana, Dropbox, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to communicate orally and in writing, and to operate standard office equipment (such as telephone, computer, scanner/copier, calculator). The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Occasional local and regional travel may be required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may he made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This work environment consists of usual office conditions in a shared, open-concept workspace, and has a moderate noise level most of the time. Some travel may be required for this position in order to proof final designs at vendor facilities.
This job description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs.