Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity, and respect.
Horizons This program, located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, is a CARF accredited, intensive short-term inpatient program for individuals struggling with addiction or co-occurring with addiction and mental health. Clients consist of males and females, aged 18 or over with a substance dependence disorder, including those receiving or in need of medication-assisted services for opiate addiction. Psychiatric services are provided on-site. Post-discharge referrals are made to a variety of housing resources as well as outpatient addiction and mental health services. Clients who complete successfully are encouraged to become members of the alumni group in order to offer hope to those who are beginning the recovery process.
Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm (flexibility required)
- Directs and supervises Clinical Coordinator in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Trains and supervises personnel engaged in providing client services and confer with staff to implement policies and regulations.
- Provides training to the clinical team on evidence based practice.
- Provides Individual and group clinical supervision.
- Coordinates and facilitates weekly clinical meeting.
- Compiles, prepares and submits monthly reports in a timely manner.
- Assists in budget preparation and monitors revenues and expenditures.
- Participates in development of long-range planning, quality improvement, and assurance efforts.
- Ensure that the program maintains compliance with Federal/State guidelines, DPH and CARF accreditation.
- Acts as a representative and liaison to the community and other service system agency contacts.
- Provides on-call Supervision and oversight.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.