Priester Aviation is searching for a Line Service Technician to be responsible for providing direction to aircraft taxiing to ensure they are free and clear of other aircraft and fuel farm. Assist in towing, parking, marshalling and refueling of aircraft.
LINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports, promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of Priester Aviation’s Safety Management System and Quality Management System.
- Ensure hangars are clean and tidy at all times.
- Report any safety hazards into SMS.
- Ensure tugs and tow equipment are in good working order, wash equipment and provide necessary servicing (i.e oil change for tug).
- Provide an exterior wash and interior cleaning of passenger vehicles.
- Clean hangar floor of aircraft spillages to prevents hazards.
- Aide in line service training for new hires and interns.
- Undergo yearly NATA testing and OJT.
- Order stock and supplies for aircraft and company (kleenex, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.).
- Ensure aircraft doors are closed and locked when unattended.
- Fuel A/C Single point and Overwing
- Ensure all outside vendors and guests within the hangar have signed in and are approved to be in a work area.
- Wash, wax bay floors as needed.
- Conduct a FOD walk of the ramp daily to ensure there are no items which could damage an aircraft during start up and taxi.
- Assist passengers with baggage and load luggage onto aircraft.
- Demonstrate to sub aircraft crew members where the kitchen, catering and newspapers can be located.
- Stage passenger vehicles upon aircraft's arrival if rampside or if keys were turned into Priester (front lot, etc.).
- Escort passenger vehicles rampside and within vicinity of aircraft.
- Provide wing walking services to other line service personnel when not moving aircraft.
- Connect GPU's as needed for requested aircraft.
Come be a part of it!
|Priester Aviation is the oldest, privately held Aviation Services company founded in 1945. Conveniently headquartered in the Midwest just outside Chicago, Priester Aviation has aircraft based around the country and operations around the world. Priester is a destination employer offering a cooperative work environment and a full suite of progressive, industry-leading benefits. From unlimited PTO, pet insurance, a matching 401K, employee wellness, tuition reimbursement, and top-notch health benefits, we invest in our team members. You are Priester.