Constant Aviation is one of the country's largest maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) organizations specializing in business/private aircraft. Head to constantaviation.com to learn more. We offer industry leading pay, benefits, 401K (fully vested from day one!), and paid time off.
We are searching for qualified Aircraft On Ground (AOG) Technicians to join our team! Let your FAA A&P license allow you to travel throughout the country (and at times the world) in support of aircraft in need of assistance.
AOG OPPORTUNITIES AVAILIBLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- ATLANTA, GA (ATL)
- BEDFORD, MA (BED)*
- CINCINNATI, OH (CVG)
- CLEVELAND, OH (CLE)*
- INDIANAPOLIS, IN (IND)
- LAS VEGAS, NV (LAS)
- LOUISVILLE, KY (SDF)
- MEMPHIS, TN (MEM)
- ORLANDO, FL (ORL)
- SALT LAKE CITY, UT (SLC)
- SAN FRANCISCO, CA (SFO)
- SUGARLAND, TX (SGR)
- TETERBORO, NJ (TEB)*
- VAN NUYS, CA (VNY)*
* $8,000 New Hire signing bonus available in these locations
$15,000 Military Veteran signing bonus available in all locations with proof of valid military service
$2,000 signing bonus for all locations
(Signing bonuses may not be combined)
• Provide 24/7 Mobile Team/AOG support during assigned scheduled shift.
• Central point of contact for customer during the AOG maintenance event
• Responsible for coordinating and organizing the necessary tooling for maintenance event
• Coordinate with the support center on project status
• Coordinate with support center for any travel arrangements that are required
• Maintain mobile vehicle, interior and exterior appearance
• Ensure the team follow all company policies (i.e. professionalism, proper attire)
• Maintain an accurate account of the work so that the work orders may be processed quickly and accurately.
• Ensure all work is accomplished within the requirements of the Repair Station Manual.
• Coordinate with the Quality Department to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Provide immediate response to any AOG call at all times while on shift
• Manage all expenses and expense reports, working with local Business Administrator on reporting/billing to work orders and providing accounting with monthly reports as required
• Maintain and grow customer relationships, when possible reach out to customers while offsite at another location.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
• Performs other duties as assigned