The Digital Project Manager is a highly cross functional role pivotal to multiple owned digital “realms” channels. Candidates for this role must possess strong organizational and project management skills to monitor workflow within a team environment and ensure that deadlines are met. The Digital Project Manager must communicate with management and/or clients regarding issues and make recommendations for solutions to ensure client expectations are met. The Digital Project Manager will perform an assortment of duties including but not limited to project scoping and requirements gathering, relationship building, user journey mapping and managing inputs from project requestors and execution teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter passionate marketer eager to get results. The candidate must be a highly-organized, detail oriented, confident communicator with understanding of sales and marketing at a leading consumer packaged goods or entertainment company. Experience in website functionality and analytics is a plus. The role also requires understanding of all primary marketing channels within North America and Europe.
- Lead organization of project statuses across digital channels including websites, ecommerce, email CRM, social media and content marketing.
- Serve as central project management contact for the Los Angeles office liaison to respective counterpart in the Square Enix London office.
- Closely monitor workflow progress and communicate action items to all necessary stakeholders.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and technical teams to create comprehensive project plans and timelines.
- Help coordinate title set up and facilitate providing assets to cross functional teams for all titles.
- Assist the Head of Digital Channels in developing various presentations for meetings.
- Aid in planning and executing industry events needs for corresponding digital assets.
- Assist in facilitating meetings, tracking next steps and managing timelines for cross functional projects.