Action Oriented, Listening, Functional/Technical Skills, Customer Focus, Perseverance, Integrity and Trust, Patience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Technical and Functional
- Competence in the use and maintenance of material handling equipment, and the ability to be certified in the use of this equipment.
- Ability to use the internet and learn PCF applications (e-time, RouteSmart, Microsoft Outlook).
- Ability to communicate information professionally and effectively, so that it is understood to customers, peers, and Delivery Service Providers.
- Ability to learn layout of geographical area serviced from Distribution Center.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed the established customer service objectives.
- Must have and maintain access to a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license in state of residence, and automobile insurance coverage meeting state minimum requirements.
Required Physical Abilities
- Ability to routinely lift heavy items.
- Ability to unload bundles of newspapers (30 – 50 lbs. each) multiple times on a daily basis.
- Ability to perform open routes, perform visuals in the field and associated other work in the territory.
- Ability to move around the facility, both inside and outside.
- Ability to meet deadlines and attendance standards.
- Ability to work weekends and early morning hours.
- Ability to work in warehouse type environment.
- Ability to function at night in adverse conditions.
- Ability to work within safety guidelines.
Experience, Education and Certifications Required
- No previous experience required.
- Third shift work experience is a plus.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Material handling equipment certification a plus.
WORK FOR PCF. START SOMETHING BIG.