Knowledge and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of video games. Familiarity with games consoles and handheld games.
- Basic ability and dexterity in playing video games.
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Internet.
- Minimum typing skills 40 WPM.
- Knowledge of the entertainment software industry.
- Prior writing experience a plus.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Ability to multi‑task in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Strong word processing and other computer skills.
- Independent worker (i.e., takes initiative and works well with little supervision).
- Efficient and productive.
- Japanese language skills and experience working with Japanese corporations (not required, but a plus).