- Previous pool technician experience a plus but not required
- A minimum if high school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Bi-lingual helpful but not necessary
- Experience in building maintenance
- Typical assignments frequently require that work be completed outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Occasionally be required to climb ladders/walk on roofs
- Regularly be required to stand for long periods, walk, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid Florida Driver's License
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.